Home immigration Look! They’re At It AGAIN! BBC & Other Fake News Outlets IGNORE...

Look! They’re At It AGAIN! BBC & Other Fake News Outlets IGNORE German NYE Sex Attacks

SHARE
You’d think they might learn, but it seems that the liberal Fake News media never do! Despite the huge damage caused to their credibility by their failure to report the waves of sex attacks in Cologne and Berlin on the last two New Year’s Eves, the BBC, Sky and all the rest have REFUSED to report that the same thing happened AGAIN last night!
Out of all the big news channels, only RT has so far told its viewers the truth. Here’s part of their report today:
Police have arrested several people in Berlin and Cologne over suspected sexual assault against women during New Year’s Eve celebrations, police and media say. Most of the suspects were young men from Syria and Afghanistan.

The incidents took place during a New Year’s Eve festival at Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate area, which drew hundreds of thousands of spectators, accordingto the event’s organizers.

Join today

“Cases of sexual assaults were unfortunately reported during Welcome2018 events in Berlin. We do not tolerate such acts. Suspects were arrested,” Berlin police tweeted on Monday morning. 

Get your digital copy today!

Get your digital copy today!

Sign up to receive the latest news and updates from Knights Templar International and get regular copies of our publications sent straight to your inbox!

Thank you, you will recieve your digital copy shortly!  Please check your spam/junk email to confirm.  We do not want you to miss out on this.

In most cases, women were “groped between their legs or their buttocks,” Thomas Neuendorf from the Berlin police press office told Ruptly. “The suspects were predominantly young men from Syria or Afghanistan,” he said.

Even worse problems were avoided thanks to the creation of women-only ‘safe zones’, which were of course migrant-free.

Police in Hamburg stated that they received “a very small number” of reports of sexual assaults during New Year’s Eve celebrations. Munich police have yet to assess the situation. “Experience shows that such a thing [sexual assault] often emerges only one or two days later,” a Munich police spokesman said.

Germany has witnessed a surge in sexually-motivated attacks during mass public events in recent years. On New Year’s Eve in 2015, a wave of sexual assaults, as well as thefts and robberies targeting women, swept through a number of German cities, including Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Frankfurt, and Stuttgart.

One of the largest incidents was reported in Cologne, where “heavily intoxicated” men of “Arab or North African” origin allegedly attacked local women en masse in the city center on New Year’s Eve. Investigators gathered evidence to prove there were over 1,500 criminal cases on New Year’s Eve, with more than 1,200 victims across the country, German media reported. Subsequent probes, however, have since stalled, as CCTV footage from the scene turned out to be of low quality, while the victims failed to identify their attackers.

In an attempt to curb sexually-motivated crimes, ‘safety areas’ for women were introduced in Berlin this year. Women subjected to sexual offences or who otherwise felt harassed during the celebrations were able to seek shelter in tents set up by the German Red Cross and report potential crimes there. The measure was met with criticism from the head of Germany’s Police Union, saying it implied that women celebrating outside the zone were not safe. Last night’s events proved that, sadly, was correct.

And the deafening silence from the BBC and Sky reminds us that ‘fake news’ is created not just by reporting lies, but more often by not reporting the truth!

Join today